Creative Mines is looking for passionate and experienced Lead Full Stack Developer to join and lead our growing tech team. Are you looking for your next opportunity to collaborate and lead a team of skilled engineers? If so, we encourage you to apply! You will directly support the CEO.
What you’ll do
- Own features and parts of the web application and backend services, demonstrating responsibility for development
- Communicate and collaborate with team members to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- You desire to work at a startup, you can thrive and feel empowered in both unstructured and structured environments. Ideally, you have worked at a couple other startups and can contribute your learnings from those experiences
- You enjoy collaboration with other engineers
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
Technology Stack We Work With
- Python (and other dynamically typed languages)
Experience & skills you’ll need
- You have 6+ years of engineering experience in Java
- You have 6+ years of experience in web application development
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Write well-factored and well-tested code
- You have designed and documented significant applications, features, or systems that involved more than a few engineers in their implementation
- Strong teamwork and team-building skills
- A team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication
- Customer-centric and product focused
- Extra points for Docker and containerization experience
- Extra points for AWS, Azure, or other cloud experience
What You’ll Get
To complement our competitive compensation, we offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match up to 4% of salary
- 401k profit sharing
- Fun startup company culture
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
If you’re interested in joining Creative Mines, please apply using the form on this page or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Mines is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring eligibility for employment in the United States on or before the effective date of the appointment. Visa sponsorship is unavailable at this time.